Is This A Sign Of Pregnancy-pg113211451018

4 Replies
Camberly - November 15

i am a freshman in college. this is my first time away from home and for the past few months I kind of been a wild child. my friend and i have had s_x with a different guy every weekend since school started in August. now that she is pregnant i was afraid i may be pregnant also but i took a test and it was negative but it may have been to early. any way i am noticing that my hair is falling out. i wanted to know if that was a sign of pregnancy or not. i could not find any info on the net that disproves it. also my grand ma has been having dreams about fish. she thinks my mother is pregnant but i think her dreams are about me. someone please help me.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

camberly - November 16

isnt this the signs of pregnancy forum

A - November 16

I know that when I was PG I noticed a change in my hair, but it wasnt until after I gave birth did I notice it falling out.If I were you I would be more worried about diseases than your hair falling out. Do you use protection? If not there is always a chance of being PG.

WinD - November 16

To Camberly: You should be more concerned with contracting a deadly STD. You are on the right road by going to college take advantage of it. It's more to college than sleeping around and partying.

Ha - November 16

maybe u have an std...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?