Is This A Symptom -pg116977061559

29 Replies
Kelsey - January 25

Is a change in your sense of smell a PG symptom? I just washed my hands with my Tropical Dial soap, which I used to LOVE, today it sorta reminds me of the smell of vomit!! YUCK

Whisper - January 25

Yeah, everything smells stronger and as a result some things that normally smell good or dont bother you become absolutely repulsive. A heightened sense of smell is most definitely a possible sign of pregnancy.

time4more - January 25

omg Kelsey!!!!!!!!!! you need to buy some hpts girl!!!!! :o)

Kelsey - January 25

I think I'm going to. The doctor told me that she didn't think I'd get an accurate result for atleast 2 weeks, but there's no harm in buying some and giving it a try.

time4more - January 25

i think your doc is on glue....no offense, she does have a degree and medical certification....but tests work 2 to 3 wks after intercourse....so if youre having these symptoms....it's very likely the hcg would already be there!!! good luck!!!!! are you going to test in the moring???? i get so excited about these things!! lol :o)

time4more - January 25

of course if it's neg, you wait a few days and try again....lol....it stinks that you dont know when you ovulated!!

Kelsey - January 25

I know!!! I think I'm about to go to the store and get some so I will have one to use in the morning!! What is your opinion on cheap tests though?? (i.e not name brand) I'm definitely low on money right now.

Whisper - January 25

I havent personally used them, but I've heard Dollar Tree early pg tests come highly recomended

time4more - January 25

cheap ones will work just fine ;o) ..... oooooh babydust!!!!

Kelsey - January 25

Do you think it would come back accurate if I went ahead and took it tonight?? Or should I probably wait until morning?

time4more - January 25

welllll if you can hold your pee for a few hours without drinking anything....it may work tonight ;o) let me know what you decide!!! my DH is at a sleep study tonight so i'll likely be glued to this puter....while fighting with my daughter to go to bed of course... lol

Kelsey - January 25

Alright girl, I'm off to the store now. Keep your eye out for this thread though, we'll chat since you'll be bored tonight without DH.

time4more - January 25

sounds good to me! ********baby dust*******

jessicaspatherapist - January 25

was it coconut scent? the smell of that makes me want to run screaming from the house and vomit! i'm 14 weeks pg.

Kelsey - January 25

well i'm back, i couldn't help myself, and i went ahead and took a test. BFN. But I expected that, it's night time, and I just drank a big gla__s of cranberry juice. So... I'll try it again in the morning!

Kelsey - January 25

Jessica- No it's not coconut, I HATE that as well!! This is some sort of tropical/fruity smelling Dial.

time4more - January 25

lol.....good idea :o)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?