Is This Even Possible -pg113747399918

7 Replies
hrtbrker - January 16

can you get pregnant 8 or 9 days before your period is due?

hrtbrker - January 17

bump

Lin - January 17

Yes, if you ovulate late.

Deb - January 17

The days between ovulation and your period are called your luteal phase. It is possible to get pregnant 8 or 9 days before your period is due, however a luteal phase of less than 10 days will not usually support a pregnancy and often ends in chemical pregnancy (early miscarriage).

hrtbrker - January 17

ok lets say i had unprotected s_x on the 10th, and my period is due anywhere from the 17th-21st was i safe?

Grandpa Viv - January 17

As long as you ovulated on schedule then you are safe. The egg is only good for a day or so. Stress, sickness and antibiotics can delay ovulation. Let's hope this was a calm month for you. Good luck!

Tifdb - January 18

I got my tubes tied a little over 4 years ago. I got pregnant two years ago in my tubes and I lost it at around 6 weeks. Now I am having all of the s/s of being pregnant again. My bb's are really sore and have been for over a week now. I am sick and dizzy in the mornings and at night, have been peeing a lot more, and have a weird feeling in the lower part of my stomach. I am supposed to start either today or two more days. I took a pt but it was negative, but I was not late yet either. I just don't know what to think. I got sick this morning because my husband was eating in front of me. Any suggestions? Advice? I would love to have another baby but I don't want to have another tubal pregnancy. What would you think?

Emily - January 18

I say if you don't start your af, then go to the doc. sometimes tubals don't produce enough hormone to show up in your urine and since you have already had one tubal, your risk is increased. Good luck and will be praying that it is a healthy pregnancy if that is what you want

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?