Is This Implantation Bleeding -pg110049566839

1 Replies
Alicia - November 15

I am 30, I had my LMP 10/26/04, husband and I trying to get pregnant. Today 11/14/04, I have a dark brown spotting. I am not suppose to start my cycle until 1 1/2 weeks from now. Could this be implantation bleeding?

Karen - November 15

I am also 30, well I'll be 31 in 3 weeks, and we have been trying forever. This will be my first pregnancy. My last LMP was 10/18/04, we have been Ov. testing and trying, and for the past two weeks I've had all the symptoms. I have also been brown discharge and light/various cramping. This started this past Friday, the 12th and is still going on with all of the pregnancy symptoms. My Early PT's are still negative, due to start on Wed, so I made an appt. with my doc next Monday. I'm 99% sure it could only be pregnancy. If not there has to be another explanatin. I've been on time and regular/very heavy with no early spotting my whole life. And never have sore b___sts or significant pms. It just starts the day it's due and then I have real bad cramps. What other symptoms do you have?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?