Is This Implantation Bleeding -pg114987894818

8 Replies
catsmeow - June 9

This morning when I went to the bathroom, I had a BM, sorry if it's TMI, and when I wiped, I seen a little speck of blood. So i made sure to wipe my va___a only, just in case, and there was bright red blood and EWCM on the toilet paper. So I put a pad on, and haven't had any blood on it since my wipe this morning??? Is this implantation bleeding, or is it too much to be IB? It was a good wipe of blood and EWCM, not just spotting, but now nothing, and I still have the cramps, although their dull.

catsmeow - June 9

Just wanted to add that I also had a sudden sinus infection on sunday night, and it was gone by monday night, without taking any drugs for it. I never get them in the summer, and it just hit me all of a sudden, and then left. I've heard of it happening to people who are pregnant, but I know it's not common. It just struck me as odd...

LadyD - June 9

When is af due?

catsmeow - June 9

I really don't know when AF is due, because I haven't had any regulairty since quitting BCP's. The last week or two, I have been feeling different, like my hormones are kicking in. Hard to explain, but I'm starting to break out, and my hair is oilier, etc. All things I had when I was regular, and BCP free. However, my b___bs don't hurt, and they always do when AF is here. I havent had any blood since this morning, it was alot on the toilet paper, but nothing now.

Nell4Him - June 9

What may seem like a lot on the tp might actually just be a little. I had the same mix last week of EWCM and pink/brownish. I am wondering if mine was IB, but so far all BFN's. My cycle is trying to get normal after a m/c around Easter. This is my second cycle and AF was/is due between yesterday and monday the 12th... I figured that if I don't get it by the 12th, which would be CD31, I will consider it late and test again. Do you have an estimate of when AF is due? What CD are you on? Just think it might be helpful to figure out when you can test.

catsmeow - June 10

I was on CD 71 before I seen blood, and I recorded it on FF, and now I'm on CD 2. I thought it was good news, that AF was starting to work herself out, but now I' m not so sure. SInce January, which is when I quit bcp's, I've only had AF once before this time, and it was for 2 days, at the end of march.

Nell4Him - June 10

so, 71 days after stopping bcp's you spotted? Did I get that right? I a__sume you tested sometime during the 71 days, right? If not... you should test. If the test comes back negative, maybe you should see your doctor and ask for a blood test. Whenever I stopped birth control, I always bled more often then expected.

catsmeow - June 10

I went off of BCP's in January, had the expected period, and then nothing. March 28th, I had bleeding for 2 days. Nothing since then until now. I had a Dr.s appointment for monday but when I seen blood, I cancelled it, bacuse I had the cramps to go with it, and figured AF did finally show up, which was why I was seeing the Dr. to begin with, because it had been quite a while. But it was only one wipe of tp. It looked like a lot to me, so I used a pad, but it was spotless last night, and no sign of blood since. I'm TTC, and have taken several pregnancy tests, one 2 days ago, and it was (-). I felt different this month for some reason, I even had ewcm, almost like a chunk of it one day. (sorry if it's TMI) I guess I'll just wait it out. I went off BCP's before and never had this much of a wait,...figures, this time I'm trying for a baby!

Nell4Him - June 10

I would schedule a dr appointment anyway. See what she says. Good Luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?