Is This Normal-pg112122649418

8 Replies
Missy - July 12

I have been experiencing nausea, bloating, mood swings, LOTS of gas, and i have also noticed that my va___al lips are a blue/black colour do you think my period may be coming or is this a normal sign of pregnancy? Help!

PREGGO - July 12

Sounds like you are preggo.....the color of your v____al lips says it all!

Missy - July 13

Preggo: Thank you I was unsure!! Have you experienced this as well? I thought for sure my period was on it's way

Georgie - July 13

Sounds to me like you are about to menstruate don't get ahead of yourself girl.

k - July 13

What are you doing looking down there in th first place, ugh, you are sooo DISGUSTING!!!!

Angel422 - July 13

I hope you are just kidding k because it is really a good thing to know your body, what it looks like, and how it works. That way you do know if there is a change going on. My doctor even told me to check my b___sts and v____al area regularly, one for b___st cancer, and the other because reproductive problems run in my family. Good Luck to you Missy. Sounds possible you could be pregnant. Have you taken a home pregnancy test?

Missy - July 13

Thanks Angel, my mum always taught me that you should know yourself who else are you going to ask to look there!! My period is due on the 18 of july, Fingers crossed. K- Grow up!!

to k - July 14

if you don't look how do you know if anything is wrong? you should know your own body. It sounds like you are a kid who is not yet comfortable with her body. Anyways Missy I hear that when you are pg your v____a gets a blue tinge to it...not sure if its true or not.

Angel422 - July 14

Hey Missy, keep us posted on whether of not AF shows up and whether or not you get a positive hpt. Good Luck to you!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?