Is This Normal-pg112903651018

10 Replies
natalie - October 11

im pregnant and belive its about five weeks my stomach feels like it dos before i start my period each month just a dull ache every so often is this normal

nellie - October 11

Yes it is, I felt like this when I was pregnant, I kept thinking I was taking my period and never thought I was pregnant. Didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 8 weeks, as I had implantation bleeding that offset my dates.

to nellie - October 11

Nellie, did you test at all during that time before you knew? And how did you find out?? Did you have any symptoms if you didn't know you were?

nellie - October 11

I didn't test until I was 7 weeks pregnant. I had implantation bleeding about one week before I thought my period was due, but I didn't know about implantation bleeding at the time and thought it was a very strange and short period. So I then recalculated to expect a period 4 weeks after that, and it didn't come, so I did a test then, then again a few days later at the Docs, both came up positive. I had terrible headaches, back ache, temper, very very sensitive nipples and my belly felt sore the week I thought I was due my period. The day the doctor phoned to tell me I was pregnant, I had started to get morning sickness just before, I was 8 weeks then.

to nellie - October 11

thanks for sharing!!! all of us that have these short peroids go crazy thinking we are pregnant, but with negative results. You just helped me realize that if i was i would get a positive!!

Nellie - October 13

Natalie, I don't mean to confuse you but if you have had a strange, short period this could be implantation bleeding?? if it was just before your period was due. That's how I should have known I was pregnant. Have you done a test ok?

Nellie - October 13

yea, i have gone through 2 cycles of light short periods, the first one was early and I did think it was implantation cuz i was having the worst symptoms ever: nausea, really super sore b___bs, etc... I tested when the bleed stopped 2 days later and got a - and i tested a week later and another - . 28 days later and continued sore b___bs again got the next light bleed for 2 days again, but because the sore b___bs went away i figured it was just AF. I also thought i would "feel" pregnant, and I don't have anymore symptoms!!!

to Nellie - October 13

The last post was from "to Nellie" from the post above not from nellie, ooops!!

Nellie - October 13

to Natalie, I know how confusing it can be, af came 4 days early this month, I started to think I was pregnant, thought to myself if it only lasts a couple of days I will test myself, as I had been feeling sick,dizzy etc, my test came up negative and my period is still here, but very light. I wish I was like last time, when I didn't realise I was pregnant then all of a sudden I was 8 weeks!!!

to nellie - October 13

well, i guess we will just have to a__sume we are not and maybe we will get that 8 week suprise!! When did your body "feel pregnant", meaning change in waist line and tummy starting to pop out and b___b actually getting bigger? If those 2 periods were not regular I would be 8 or 9 weeks by now!

nellie - October 14

to Natalie, my b___bs got bigger straight away, but my belly didn't show until much later on, maybe around 14-15 weeks. It's strange I had wanted to get pregnant and was married etc, but I still cried when I told my Mum & Dad, like I had been caught out!! Hopefully your tests were wrong for you!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?