Is This Normal -pg110608516711

1 Replies
tj - January 18

I have a 9 1/2 month old son who I just stopped nursing about 2 months ago. My lmp was 12/17/04. My cycles are usually 35 days long so I'm not due to start until Friday. I took a hpt this am and it was negative. However, my br___ts have been sore and even starting to leak. Is that a sign of pregnancy?

MomOfFive - January 19

I was wondering about the same thing :-) I stopped nursing my 1 yr old 6 mos ago, now suddenly I am experienceing letdown again and some discharge (milky/clear) when I express (for curiousity's sake) sorry if tmi my bb's have been very sore from about 5 dpo until 10 dpo. now they are simply heavy feeling here and there. I have had some nausea and a lil bit of wet discharge the last 2 days normally dont get any right before af.. i had neg. hpt's from 8-11 dpo and now it is 13 dpo (unsure of exact date of O but af is due today) I ordered a couple more hpt's and they should be here this afternoon. feeling Very impatient! will test this afternoon and if neg and no af... tomorrow first thing. good luck to you!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?