Is This Normal -pg12007847265

0 Replies
caseyann - January 19

Hi guys! I found out I was pregnant this week, very early not even 4 weeks yet. My doc sent me for a HSG test also and my levels are 126.3. I have been having extreme symptoms. I am so tired all the time, I am falling asleep at work, and as soon as I get home from work, this is after getting 8 + hours of sleep at night.. The nausea is getting worse also, all it takes is a smell of some things and I am running, I am now getting sick 2 to 3 times a day now. Also my bb's hurt so bad that I have trouble wearing a bra, not to mention the constant peeing that has already started. My concern is that since this is so early on and I am having such extreme symptoms. I also did some checking online and on some sites my levels look low and others they look high....I am just very confused, we have had multiple miscarriages and I have previously made it all the way to 9 weeks and never had symptoms this intense....can anyone tell me if this is normal, and if my levels seem normal? Thank you!! Baby dust to Everyone!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?