Is This Normal -pg110169161276

3 Replies
mary - November 28

Today i just got my period and i thought i was pregnant but i guess that means im not but im scared because i still have symptoms (vomiting & dizziness) i also feel very weak and shaky. I want to know if this is normal or should i go to a doctor. If u have any helpful answer i would appreciate very much.

K - November 28

You can have your period while pregnant (usually more during first trimester), however, this could also be a sign of miscarriage. I would contact your doctor as soon as possible.

zuly - December 1

No it is not normal you could still have your period and be pregnant . It would be best that you go to the D.R. just to be on the safe side. take care and good luck

vonda - December 1

some symoptms of pms are similar to pregnancy symptoms. let me tell you what i experienced. i had the same problem feeling pregnant before my period, come to find out i need a dnc because the lining in my uterus was thick, and i also found out i had fibroids, so yes go to the doctor and see if he can run some test on you. it could be a numerous of things, your iron may be too low.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?