Is This Normal -pg112140783318

0 Replies
Jasmine - July 15

Okie I am wondering if this is normal.. I think I am okie, but I want some ..second advice. I had taken birth control bills before.. but sstopped after 2 months.. 2 months later I have no started ‘Yasmine’ Birth Control pill. I started my period juy 3rd.. (this cycle is a bit short.. only 27 days…). I started the pills at 6:30 ish the first 2 days.. then took the pills late at 8.. the 3rd day… then I had days where I took it at 10 pm instead 2 days in a roll then I had a day I took it at 3 am (cuz I 4got) then finally I decided around the 9th and 10th day I was gonna take it 10 ish.. since in the last 5 days.. 3 out of those 5.. I have taken it at 10.. it has now been 12 days.. about 8 of those days.. I have taken it at 10 and the last 5 days it’s been consecutive.. is this okie? Since I started at 6:30 but now I’ve been getting consistence with 10 pm. And the toher thing is.. My Af is still here.. it’s way past my usual 5-7 day schedule… I don’t bleed a lot.. through out the whole day I find I stain about 1 panty liner.. .. I notice the day I nearly 4got my pills and took it at 3 or 4 am.. I had more blood.. stain about one normal pad… so the blood being continuous is due to my pills right? I had s_x on the 2nd and 8th (of july).. 2nd being unprotected and 8th with condom and started pills. The month before I was on a trip so I didn’t see my bf at all…

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?