Is This Normal -pg111367749118

4 Replies
~help!!!~ - April 16

I have been having a lot of preganny symptoms but also i lay in bed at night or stnad up and fell real dizzy even if im laying down and i have some veins showing up on my stomach and the line on my stomach is showing up but sitll ligght its only like almost the 4th week but im wondering if i could be pregnant... i have felt nausea only a few times but never thrown up.....?

to help - April 16

I would answer you if I could understand you. I think you need to slow down and re type..

dont know - April 16

im wondering about me also... i dont think the line on the stomach shows up till late in the pregnancy does it? im not sure, i gues you could be but i think you may be being paranoid unless you have more signs. i understood what you were saying just fine btw

~help!!!~ - April 16

ok sorry im sorry i have been having alot of the symptoms of pregnancy and also i have had some weird ones... like i lay in bed at night and i feel really dizzy like im spinning in circlesi have veins showing up on the sides of my stomach and the line down my stomach is shwoing but real lighti feel really bloated and i am bulging a bit ... it has only been almost 4 weeks since interourse but i cant tell if im pregnant or not.....

to help - April 16

Have you taken a test??

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?