Izechsmama-pg117348996317

5 Replies
kerilynh - March 9

I just looked at your chart. Way to go! It looks great! Hopefully you'll get that BFP this month! Whan are you gonna start testing? Keep us posted!

izechsmama - March 10

haha... everyone keeps saying it looks good.. i dont see it.. but ya know~! i'm not sure when i will test.... i havent decided..gonna keep watching my temps and see what happens with that... i'll definately let you all know when i test.. Thanks for all the support... How are you doing???????

sarahd - March 10

I think your chart looks good too! When are you planning to test?

izechsmama - March 10

thanks Sarah... i'm not planning a day to test on yet.. every time i've done that i get no sleep the night before and always freak out and get a negative.. i'm going to watch my temps and then decide.. and when i do decide it will be the morning of..

kerilynh - March 10

I've been doing good. Think I am out this month again. I know it is early to test but all negative, but I just have a feeling that this isn't my month. Today I have been getting really wierd pains in my left side, like sharp stabbing pains right under my ribs. I hope it is too high up to end up being an ectopic. It isn't a constant pain so I think that is good.

izechsmama - March 10

how many dpo are you Kerilyn? dont rule yourself out yet...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?