Just A Couple Of Questions Pg1289273225

3 Replies
GypsysHeart - November 8

First Question: So I am currently on the pill and I took one extremely late one day (because of stress and school). My husband and I aren't ttc but if I am pregnant, we will be excited none the less. I've been neasous for about 12 days. I'm moody and now I'm cramping in my stomach. This morning there was a little bit of brownish red on the paper after my morning bathroom trip. I am still about 3 days away from my period and I'm a bit nervous. I've had no less than 15 people tell me that I have the "pregnancy glow". Is there a way for me to tell early if I am pregnant? Second Question: I was reading a few signs of pregnancy online and I saw that implantation bleeding or staining is common. What is the difference between the two?

Grandpa Viv - November 9

The only way to be sure is to get a positive test. Implantation spotting IMHO is best described as "pink and brown when wiping" as much as a week before an expected period, and is by no means experienced by all. Other bleeds can occur, including a lighter and shorter period. One pregnancy in four experiences bleeds at period time in the first trimester. Your nausea starting two weeks before expected period is not a sign of pregnancy - it started about ovulation time, which makes me wonder if there is some other explanation. GL!

GypsysHeart - November 11

Well we will see. Tomorrow I'm supposed to get my period. I'm just worried that my birth control will cause me to start even if I am pregnant. Is that possible?

GypsysHeart - November 13

So I've been spotting for the past 3 days. My last period (looking back) was only 3 days long and very light. My usual period lasts from 4-5 days and has a regular to mildly heavy flow. I've had a stuffy nose for about a week and almost feeling like I have the flu but I know I don't. (I've been scratching that up to allergies.) Well my hubby is taking me to get tested in the middle of this week. We'll see what happens.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?