Just A Quick Question -pg114929855218

6 Replies
Strawberry - June 2

Ok so if i had my last period on april 22 and havent had one since which would mean im 13 days late and im thinking its all due to stress ...so i was wondering if anyone else had that happen and if it is stress will i start my period june 22 or will it just come at a random time??? thanks a bunch/

Rhonda - June 2

The first thing to consider is could you be pregnant?If not stress can play a big part in delaying your period,if possible take a hpt and if it is negative,try to lower your stress and see if you get your period.If that dont work,you may want to see a dr.

tritty - June 2

you could be pregnant. my last af was april 19th (it was really only 3 days of very light spotting). i've been testing over and over again because i just didn't feel "normal" always a bfn and then this past week i got my bfp. i think i'm somewhere between 7 or 8 weeks. sometimes it just takes longer for the hcg to show in your urine. if you think you may be pregnant and the hpt's are negative you might want to have a blood test done at your doctors office.

Strawberry - June 2

Yeah i had a normal perion on the 18-22 but on the 23rd my boyfrind had an accident i guess you could say. But i tested a couple days ago BFN so i guess ill just wait and see.... Did you have any pregnancy symptons?? befor you got your positive?

Strawberry - June 2

i tested a couple days ago BFN so i guess ill just wait and see.... Did you have any pregnancy symptonsbefor you got your positive? and if i am pregnant im pretty sure i would be like 5-6 weeks so i guess ll just wait and see what happens.

Strawberry - June 2

oops something happend i didnt mean to do that twice.

Lin - June 3

Your period will come at a 'random' time. It is most likely late, because you've ovulated late. There is no rule saying that if you ovulate late it must be exactly a month late, so there's really no reason to expect your period exactly one month after a missed period. Every woman has an anovulatory cycle at some point in her life, so this just might be one for you. If the last time you had unprotected s_x was April 23rd and you're still getting bfns, then it's unlikely that you're pregnant. While it does happen that the occasional woman gets false negatives for several weeks, it is very rare and is far less common than it seems by reading this site. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?