Just Waiting -pg116870780931

66 Replies
MelissaP - January 13

Hi girls! Just waiting to see if af is going to show up next week. My symptoms are: sore br___ts, extremely emotional,acne,oily face and fatigue. Oh and thirsty. Can't get enough water. Of course this could all be PMS. Anyone experiencing the same and want to wait it out with me? I look forward to it!

preggoplease - January 13

I wish I were but I am only 2dpo. But I will root for you anyway!....B-F-P!...B-F-P!

MelissaP - January 13

Thanks preggo! I will root for you too! I wish I knew exactly when I ovulated but my cycles are all over. I kinda guessed my ovulation due to increased libido and cm. But I could have been way off. Guess we'll see!

MammaJL - January 13

my af's not due till the 3rd of feb..don't think i o'd yet or anything but baby dust to all of you...

MelissaP - January 13

Same to you Mamma-sending loads of baby dust! Thanks for the well wishes =)

preggoplease - January 13

How many days do your cycles range?....I have lucke dout and have normal 28 day cycles. Have you ever tried opk's? I love em. Why I use them, I have no idea because I ovulate cd14 every month like clockwork. But better safe than sorry. When do you think you O'd?

MammaJL - January 13

I have no idea i was on the pill and just didn't start my new pack when i was suposed to so i guess my cycles are 28 days

MammaJL - January 13

and you're very welcome..i got preggo with my second child while i was on the pill.. doc's fault i think he kept changing them cuz i was getting headaches, now my headache is going to be 8 in july lol..

MelissaP - January 13

Preggo-my cycles range from 28 to 45...but they average out around 37 days. I track my cycles on mymonthlycycles and the last few months my cycles have been in the 30-33 day range. I am thinking I o'd somewhere between Jan 1-6. I had s_x with hubby New Year's Eve and New Years Day. I bought some opk's for the first time during my last cycle..but I think I bough them too late. I never got a positive. Mamma- Goodness! 8 children, you are going to have your hands full =). As if you don't already...lol....I'm sure some of your older children will be more than happy to help. Good luck to you hun!

MammaJL - January 13

you read that wrong or i wrote it wrong lol... i meant that my daughter is going to be 8 in july, i have 2 children.

MelissaP - January 13

Mamma- I don't know if I understood your last post...lol..I hope I didn't offend you.....LOL...you have a child thats going to be 8.....gees that went right over my head, didn't it! Forgive me....LOL.....

MelissaP - January 13

No..i read it wrong Mamma..totally MY FAULT...lol....I can't believe I misunderstood it so badly......LOL

MammaJL - January 13

lol not a problem...and no no offence taken..8 children would be hard to keep up with

MelissaP - January 13

I am totally blushing right now...hehe...geez

MammaJL - January 13

lol...do you have any other children melissa?

MelissaP - January 13

Well girls...I am going to buy a pregnancy test this afternoon or tomorrow...and take it in the middle of next week...if I can last that long...hehe. Husband is leaving to Houston for work tonight. So if I am positive...we won't be able to celebrate it together. =( He has no idea what i'm feeling or that I plan to take a test so it will be a surprise to him if I am.

MelissaP - January 13

I don't have any of my own. He has two children ages 4 and 9. So this is really all new to me. I have helped raise the little one from infancy and she calls me mom. Guess that is the closest thing to motherhood right now. =)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?