Just Wondering-pg117255310856

3 Replies
LaleeD - February 27

Well I am on a 26-28 day cycle my lmp was feb 2, 2007 and me and husband are not ttc but we are not on bc either. So I am pretty regular I can feel when i ovulate, then i get the cravings and then on the first day of my period I cramp the entire day very badly. Well I have been cramping for like 4 days now I thought i was just getting my cycle early but I don t know I am just trying to find out and I am open to any and all ideas.

whatisgoingon - February 27

Hey LaleeD, what is your cycle day today? How far off your period are you? Sometimes you can get cramping prior to your period, some times days in advance! Implantation cramping is another possibility? There are many things i guess that could cause that to happen.. what other symptoms do you have, noticed anything unusualy within your body/mood-emotions lately? Can you describe the pain of these cramps you have had for the past 4days? Its a long time to be cramping constantly if its severe pain.. in which case you should see a Dr immediatelly. Are you late for af yet? If so take a hpt & let us all know. Good Luck sweetz, keep us informed now :) xo

LaleeD - February 27

Well today is day 25 and I guess if I had to say any other changes now that I think about it I love these honey barbecue chips and grape juice but when I drank it last week I was like what is going on and it was not a different brand because they didn t taste the same. I don t cramp on any other day except for the first day of my cycle and maybe the next just depending on how late I start. I have been pretty in tune that s why I noticed like why am I cramping this early so I thought maybe I would change my pattern (

LaleeD - February 27

So I have been cramping pretty lightly and off and on for a few days and then I was like ok it will stop soon maybe I have gotten off track....but the other day I got up running to the bathroom thinking I was about to come on and nothing. Either way I will be ok...thx for responding

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?