Just Wondering -pg114364480518

2 Replies
ducky - March 29

i dono what it is but heres my story... well i was 28 days late as of the fourth of this month and then i got my period on the sixth it lastedd the norm about 4 days sorta heavy then on the 21st of this month i had sevear cramping/ pains in my uterus in the morning for about 20 min then at night for about the same amount of time i dono what this was .... but its deffinatly not normal ....and then on the 24 had very light pink on tp with first mornig pee then nothing for the next 2 days then on the 26 jsut started bleeding all fresh bright red blood my period isnt due to come until about the 4th or 5th of april ive been a normal 28 day cycle up until feb when i skipped close to a whole month anybody knwo what could be happening or what this is...... today i stopped bleeding i believe my period was almost a whole week early.... ive herd that you can be pregnant and still have what seems to be a normal period... well ne ways thanks ***+++...baby dust to all...+++***

Emma2 - March 29

Have you recently stopped the pill? Have you tested for pregnancy?

ducky - March 30

nope been off the pill for years... nope not yet but bought a test 2 days ago jsut waiting

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?