Just Wondering -pg113147186318

3 Replies
kdk - November 8

I was just wondering, on all the pregnancy signs websites having a metallic taste in your mouth is a symptom. But for the past few months I've noticed this almost daily. And I am not pregnant(i've gotten my period) This goes away for a few days after my period is over, but pretty much for the whole month its metal mouth I'm dealing with. The majority of the time I have gum or hard candy in my mouth, so to get rid of the tast, but if I have nothing in my mouth the taste is definitely there. Just wondering if anyone else experience this and is not pregnant or if I am just weird:)

:) - November 8

hi ur iron levels could be high... that happenes to my uncle who takes iron supplents... go see ur dr maybe they can check ur levels?

kdk - November 8

Thanks :) for the reply. What things have lots of iron in them? I do not take vitamins, so unless they are in some sore of food I eat, I doubt it is my iron levels. But it's a possibility, I'll have my dr check.

kj - November 8

ive heard it is our prenatal vitamins things that changes our tastebuds and will give us the metal mouth. since hormones fluctuate during the month it may taste more metalicy at one time more than another

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?