Layni -pg117069625035

13 Replies
ginger6363 - February 5

Layni, I just saw your chart and noticed your temp dip and bleeding? Is everything okay? I'm praying for you!

izechsmama - February 5

I am also very worried about her. I've been stalking her chart for a couple months and i'm definately praying for her...

preggoplease - February 5

I just took a look at her chart and I am soooo worried about her! Layni girl let us know if you are ok!!! You make me wanna cry! I hope everything is alright, we are all worried about you!!!

layni - February 5

home/laynibaby05 I love you girls too. Just need to be by myself, not feeling chatty. But thanks..means a lot.

Renea - February 5

I'm so sorry Layni. I am praying for peace and comfort from the only one who can give it to you right now. I know that it seems that you have been given a lot to deal with right now, but remember, he never gives you more than you can handle. Keep turning to him for support--he loves you unconditionally. We all are here for you too, whenever you are ready to talk. Take care sweetie.

DaBonkElsMe - February 5

Layni, it seems like things are just not going your way. I am so sorry, but if things can't get much worse then they can only get better! You're going through a tough time but you have been through tough things before and you will find a way through this one too.

nino3 - February 5

Layni, you are such a beautiful person inside and out. I know i havnt really been too chatty to anyone in this forum but i do read alot of the posts. I was married to a very abusive man for 3 years. The scars that he left me will remain with me for the rest of my life and i blame myself alot for this. When i read what your dh says and does to you, i get flashbacks of this period of my life. You are alot stronger than me though,,,I stayed. I endured and i took every awful thing he did and said to me. Layni, the verbal abuse you were suffereing will only get worst. Men dont change and it took me 3 years to realize this. My husband started with the verbal abuse too, then the physical one. If you dont mind me saying, you got out in time, in time to where you can rebuild your life and heal. I finally decided to leave him thanks to the help of friends. I was also scared and thought i was never going to love again, but i did. I still go to therapy to help me deal with the abuse issues and i found the most beautiful, kind, man ever. I surpa__sed all of this and i know you will too. You will love again and be happy but the most important thing for you right now is to take care of yourself and love yourself enoguh to want something better. God works in mysterious ways but rest a__sure that everything in this life happens for a reason. What doesnt kill you only makes you stronger. Good luck to you and you are in my prayers.

jessicaspatherapist - February 5

layni, i have no idea what you must be going through right now. just wanted to say that you're a beautiful woman and a really wonderful person on the inside (even though we only know you in cyberspace) and something good is bound to happen for you soon. ((((hugs))))

amyree - February 5

Oh, no Layni! I'm so sorry. My heart is aching for you! I guess there's nothing I or anyone can say right now to ease your pain. I know you are tired and heartbroken. Remember what Jesus tells us in Matthew 11:28 - "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest". Trust in the Lord and take comfort in Him. He will bring you through! I know you don't feel like talking, but just in case, here is my e-mail address amywillbanks2 AT AOL dot com. I'm here for you anytime. Love you, girl.

sunshine7610 - February 5

Hey Layni, I don't always post on here and chat like the rest of you do but I'm always checking in to see what's going on with everbody. You seem to be taking one hit after another. I was hoping this was some sort of beacon for you in all the turmoil that's been going on in your life. I know things will turn around for the better eventually. It'll just take time..... Again....so sorry......

layni - February 6

**Gosh girls*** Thanks...... Thank you so much for caring.

BeckyBunny - February 6

The last time I posted was on your BFP thread. I looked at your chart today and was so shocked. I am so sorry honey. I don't know what all has been going on, but I am praying for you. I have not been around much, I am getting a divorce, so the only reason I even continue my chart is to see when AF shows. I am here for you if you want to talk. you can reach me by messaging or mailing luvleybunny at yahoo.

layni - February 7

Ah, Becky I'm sorry to hear that. Looks like I'm right with ya down divorce lane though :-( ((hugs))

BeckyBunny - February 7

(((hugs))) back at you. Unfortunately, your situation is harder on you. Mine, it is my decision, and I am actually really happy with it. I feel free now. I'm sorry for what you are going through, but you are a GORGEOUS, strong woman, you can get through this, and move on. Any man would be crazy not to do absolutely anything for you.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?