Leg Cramps-pg114145652218

4 Replies
seven - March 4

hi ladies, first of all i am not asking for anyone to tell me if i am pregnant or not i know only a test can do that but i was wondering if any of you experienced leg cramps as a early sign of pregnancy? i ask because my legs are cramping like crazy and normaly i might get a slight cramp here or there but it would go away fast enough, but recently i do not seem to be able to get rid of them. any input would be great! thanks alot ladies!

seven - March 4

bump

LoriB43 - March 4

Hi seven! I don't know if this is anything like what you are refering to, but I have swelling and cramping in my lower legs and ankles that start about a week before AF is due. I asked my RE about this and he said that it was high progestrone levels that was causing it. I don't know if you sit alot, but the best thing to do is to get up and walk for a few minutes every half hour or so. Someone on another thread told me to take vitamin B6 (I haven't done that yet). I hope this has been of some help to you. Take care!!

Buttercup - March 4

My friend had that problem when she was prego...bananas helped her..they have b6 adn pota__sium..sp?..lol..good luck!!!

seven - March 5

thanks alot ladies. i am still waiting to see if af shows up but in the mean time i will probly just have some bananas, aha. thanks again!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?