Light Pink Spotting -pg111884251718

4 Replies
Diane - June 15

Hi ladies, I haven't posted a question before, but have spent alot of time reading everyone elses posts. You are all so helpful and supportive of eachother! Ok, here's my question. I am either 8 or 12 days past ovulation...my cycle was a little shorter last month, so not really sure when ovulation occured...anyway, I have been having "twinges" (?) or slight cramping for about 3 or 4 days...nothing strong, very mild...last night before bed I had 3 or 4 spots on the toilet paper after I wiped. No CM or anything...I wiped again about 20 minutes later and same thing. Also this morning..maybe 2 spots, since then nothing. I'm really confused b/c everyong seems to have brown discharge with CM...does anyone know what this could be? Am I getting my period? I'm either due for it in 2 days or 6 days, depending if I have a 24 or 28 day cylce this month.I also did a First Response PT yesterday afternoon and it was Neg...Thanks for your input!

Diane - June 15

oh, i forgot to say that my husband and I bd'd througout the time I would be ovulating on any of the possible days...CM was more prominent during the later part of ovulation times...

Diane - June 15

anyone?

Steph - June 15

Sounds to me like you have some pretty good signs of being pregnant! I would wait and test with a first morning urine on Sunday....Good Luck!

Diane - June 15

Thanks Steph...I'm really hoping I get a BFP! I'm going to TRY to wait until sunday to test again. I'll let you know how I make out!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?