Low Sperm Count-pg113832006918

6 Replies
Chas - January 26

Well, dh and I have been ttc for 13 mos and now know that he has a low sperm count (13 million) I would love to hear some success stories, or from those of you who are going through the same thing. I don't know what we are going to do just yet.... this does mean we can eventually conceive a child together, right ??? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you !

Amym - January 26

Chas, I'm sorry to hear that. Do the dr.'s know why he has a low sperm count and is there anything that can be done to increase it?? I don't know much about it but it could always be a possibility for dh and I as well. I really hope that thing turn around and you get a BFP soon!!

Chas - January 26

Thanks Amym !! I don't know why he has it, but we are going to try some vitamins and such and see what happens. I am hoping for the best. Thanks for your optimism !!

teeniemoon - January 27

When I was married and ttc, my husband's (now ex) sperm count was a little low. Our Dr. recommended for him to take an antibiotic because a low sperm count could be caused from the body trying to fight off an infection you don't know you have. Anyway, it must have worked, because the very next cycle we got our bfp! Don't know if this will help in your case or not, but it does give the body a "boost"... Sticky baby dust to you!!

Chas - January 27

Thanks Teenie!! maybe i'll mention that, thanks !

Lin - January 27

Is it just me, or do most of the websites about increasing sperm count seem a bit vulgar? Check out this treasure I found: http://erectionquestions.com/e/sm/index.php?pid=eph6661

Lin - January 27

Of course, as usual, remove all the extra dashes...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?