M C-pg113129724118

4 Replies
? - November 6

I hope this is okay to post... just don't know where to ask... would someone tell me what an early m/c looks like? I had horrible back pains and cramps... when to the washroom b/c I thought my period was starting but something came out that I have never seen before. There was no blood (but my period started a few hours later) and all of my cramping stopped immediately after. What would this be? Thanks.

>< - November 6

ive had a m/c b4 and i had strong cramps, lite bleeding then a huge blood clot about size of a goft ball. it looked grayish and was like muscle in thickness (srry tmi). took it to er dr and was a comfirmed m/c. hope that helps.

to ? - November 7

I had an early M/C or chemical pregnancy earlier this year and it was like a really heavy period with a lot of big blood clots. I also had extremely bad cramps.

Deb - November 7

I had a period that I thought was an early miscarriage. I had huge clots and extreme cramps. I went to emergency and they did a blood test and found NO hormone in my blood. They said it was just an irregular period. They also told me that if it was a miscarriage, you usually see tissue, greyish in color and sometimes a little clear sac. I think you should call your doctor if you are unsure what happened.

To ? - November 8

Did you have a m/c after all? Have u been to the doctor?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?