Maybe -pg114498123818

5 Replies
km07 - April 13

I always have very regular cycles, about 30 days and I'm on the pill but sometimes I don't take at the exact same time. Last month I experienced bleeing 1 week erly but it lasted about 10 days which is highly abnormal for me, and it was just light the whole time. It ran into the time of my regular cycle so i don't know if it was a period or not; my periods usually only last about 3-5 days. I took a home preg test when bleeding started but it was negative. Now I have tender br___ts, often hungry, sleepy, irritable, crampy..it's a little early for PMS (14 days after all bleeding stopped, 24 days since original bleeding) but I don't know if it could be pregnancy. Any ideas? Thanks.

km07 - April 14

Could I please get some insight, the wait is killing me, I'm thinkin about buying a HPT right now!

Steff - April 14

ok... I am going to write but it'll take me a second ok? :) hang in there

Steff - April 14

I don't know a lot about this. i do know that it is possible to get pregnant on the pill, especially if you miss some. i did... resulted in mc. My sister did and I love my 8 month old neice to pieces... :) Take a test. If you are truly worried then go and see your doctor. She will be able to a quant_tative blood test and give you an accurate result. Also, whenever you miss pills, even 1, your cycle can get all messed up. Spotting mis cycle, early and late periods. When I decided to go off the pill and TCC i didn't get my AF when i was supposed to. the "sugar pills' are when you are supposed to have your period. mine came a week late and i didn't even remember missing any. bottom line... go to your doctor and get tested and in the future use a backup method if you were inconsistant in your pill taking. best of luck and i hope everything works out the way you want it to. :)

km07 - April 14

Thank you Steff, I'm sure I'm just stressing. :-)

Steff - April 14

I'm sure you are too. But i've been there. it is the worst kind of stress. :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?