Maybe -pg119274790254

7 Replies
pinkdefyed - October 18

Hi...I am posting again! Well, I have been off birth control for 3 weeks now. I should get my period on Tuesday (23rd). LP September 25 (on birth control) However, on October 11 I had a brown discharge (not enough to wear a tampon or pad) on/off for 1.5 days. Here are my symptoms: light headed, dizzyness, constipation, br___t tenderness, nausea, food aversions, and really tired. I took hpt toda - it was negative...however, if judging by lp I would only be 3 weeks prego. What do you think?

mom_of_1 - October 18

I am pretty much in the same boat :( I had my IUD removed on 10-1....and my lmp was 09-24, so we are really close. I have the brown discharge to and glad to hear I am not the only one..I am confused if it is Implantation or spotting from the hormone withdraw? Mine was a few hours on dpo5 and 6 and then some Red glob (sry tmi) followed by more brown on dpo8?? My bbs are achy, not really sore persay, just really achy (almost like a burning sensation, weird).......is this your first?

wantbabyboy - October 18

well june had a miscarriage at 6 weeks..so if I carry this to term then yes ...my b___bs are achy too from the sides when I press on them..and I am peeing alot and I haven't even drank anything so where is all this coming from?

mom_of_1 - October 18

I am really hoping it isnt in my head, or from the iud? I am sorry about your loss, I had a chemical preg with the iud in :( So you got your BFP this morning? CONGRATZ!! when did you start getting symptoms?

pinkdefyed - October 18

I have 3 children already. I have a 9, 6, and 4 year old. All about to have birthdays soon. I am 30. My fiance is 29. He doesn't have any children, but really wants 2 of his own. He makes excellent money and is excellent with children...so, we are hoping!

wantbabyboy - October 18

mom of 1 ..no I didn't I got bfn this morning and it makes me wonder did I test to early cause af is due sunday...pink your so lucky to have such a big family my hubby wants a big family too.

mjvdec01 - October 18

wantbabyboy- I have the same thing going on with my b___bs, they are achy from the sides when i press on them and sometimes on their own!!! I ovulated on the 7th. So far all BFN's (don't ask how many) It's driving me crazy.

mjvdec01 - October 19

anybody there?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?