Metallic Taste-pg110935856918

25 Replies
unsure - February 25

wat the h__l does a metallic taste taste like

izzy - February 25

like a sour nasty taste like putting foil in your mouth. it doesn't go away with anything, makes your mouth water.

izzy - February 25

read nasty tast.

unsure - February 25

well i have got funny taste in my mouth n my mouth is very watery but im no sure if it taste likefil as i have never tried eating foil, but do have alot of extra saliva (tmi soz) n bad back nb___b are sore and very sicky feeing ost of the day n nite

!! - February 25

keys

izzy - February 25

maybe foil was a bad example. but it is a very nasty taste. when is af due?

unsure - February 25

izzy : my af is due tomoz. but im hoping she dont show as we ar ttc, wat do u think my chances are

unsure - February 25

izzy : also seem to be spending alot of time in the toilet n slleping 8 - 10 hrs a nite then also 1 -2 hrs in the day

izzy - February 25

it sounds promising. are you have in pms symptoms?

unsure - February 25

izzy : i usually have achy b___bs when i pms in, but ive discovered i got some creamy lotion like discharge which i have had for a few days now, aint i supposed to be dry b4 af arrives

izzy - February 25

if you are normally dry before af and you have cm, then those are very good signs. baby dust.

Serenna - February 25

This may sound weird but have u ever put your keys in your mouth? Well to me that's exactly what the taste was like to me. Hope that helps. **~Baby Dust~**

joy - April 1

I ALSO JUST STARTED WITH THIS TASTE AND IT IS YUKKY IT MADE ME VERY NERVOUS TODAY

Lyla - April 1

Hello Ladies, Im 13 weeks pregnant today and I just started to get a bitter taste in my mouth. It lingers at the end of my tongue. I would not even go away after brushing my teeth several times in a row.

Jes - April 1

For me, it was like I was sucking on a penny. At the time I was on antibiotic, and I thought it was a side effect of that. Of course I thought the nausea was too, but that still hasn't gone away

tammy - April 2

Sucking on a penny was exactly how it tasted to me, don't ask how I know what a penny tastes like. I even started to wake up in druel,TMI sorry. It was all over my pillow case and I never druel in my sleep. The matallic taste only lasted about 2 days for me. How long did it last for you all?

Erin - April 2

Tammy, I experienced this for a couple days, but I don't know if I'm pregnant yet? Were you pregnant?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?