Metformin-pg114682765818

4 Replies
sqeekers - May 5

Anyone here been on Metformin? I am supposed to start my first round of it next week, and the nurse said to expect it to make me very sick to my stomach. I hate taking medicine, but the doctor said it would increase my chances quite a bit. I was just curious about success rates and side effects. Thanks, and babydust!!!

pueppschen - May 5

I have been on Metformin for the last 4 months. It made me very sick for the first 1.5 months. vomit, nausea, diarhea, constipation, and every smell made me puke. But after a while, it got better. So far I am not pg but my doc did say that it increases the chances. so all the best.

BrendaW - May 5

Hi Sqeekers- I have been on Metformin for about 3 months now. I didnt have any side effects at all, except maybe the first day i felt a little dizzy. I havent gotten pg yet, but there is still hope! Right?

mrose - May 6

hey sqeekers, I have been on metformin for almost 3 months, it made me very sick to my stomach, nausia and diarreah for about the first month. I started taking it b/c i'm insulin resistant, suspose to regulate my sugar level, and help straighten my cycles out, they are very very very long. I'll be adding clomid to the combination in June, they say those two work very well together. Good luck :-) ***babydust***

pakcan - May 8

Folic acid 400mcg - Zinc 30mg Selenium 100mcg Linseed (flaxseed) oil 1000mg Vitamin B COMPLEX 50 MG Vitamin E 300-400iu Vitamin C 1000mg Vitamin A up to 2300iu - Manganese 5mg WORKS BETTER TRUST ME I TRIED METFORMIN CAUSE I HAD PCOS TRIED THIS AFTER FINALLY LISTENING TO MY HUBBY AND GOT PREGNANT AFTER ONE MONTH

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?