Milky Discharge-pg121689674514

4 Replies
mystigal279 - July 24

hi, my hubby and i are ttc and this month i think i ovulated on the 14th of July (made this assumption based on ewcm coming out from the 7th -14th). Bded on the 7th, 10th, 12th,14th and 18th. I noticed on the 16th there was a LOT of milky discharge which actually scared me with the volume. since then it has tapered off but is still constantly there and is quite a lot. there is no itching or burning except for on the first day it appeared. and since the past 5 days i have had pains on my right lower abdomen, right next to my hip. What i want to know is that has anyone experienced this and gotten a BFP???? My cycle is 28-35 days normally. Thanks, I would appreciate any inputs.

mystigal279 - July 24

oh and i had diarhhea on the 13th and 14th of july and mild nausea around 1pm and 9pm everyday. my last period date was the 28th of June. Thanks again

mystigal279 - July 24

lol sorry some more info here. This is also the first month I am using pre-seed. Bded with all the days

hanzy29 - July 24

i am new hope you dont mind me crashing in. I am 8dpo and also experiencing very milky CM and cramps in my right side. have had sore b___bs at 5dpo but now ok. but the discharge i dont know about?

mystigal279 - July 25

plz feel free to crash in at anytime....anyone. i am new myself!!! i hope that some experienced voices can answer our doubts :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?