Miscarriage-pg110572079063

12 Replies
needs to know - January 14

how do you know if you miscarried?

Emerelda - January 14

Bleeding! Did you bleed at all after having found you were pregnant?

yeah unfortunately...

same prob - January 14

My period was very very late and I had all the symptoms of pregnancy but the hpts I took all came out neg. I thought maybe I had a low hcg level or I took them too early so finally I just left it alone and I thought if I'm pregnant i'll find out sooner or later I'll just take care of my body until I start to show. Well after that my period was unusual. It was light then all of a sudden it was real heavy and I thought I had to poop but the only thing I saw in the toilet was blood clots and something else. I was unsure of what it was.

andi - January 14

i have also had this problem last month .

Does anyone have an idea where I can find out more info about miscarriages?

andi - January 14

do you know for sure you were pregnant?

Emerelda - January 14

It is always very bad if a woman bleeds after having conceived. Why? Because when your body realizes that conception has happened, it tries to make your endometrium (the lining of the uterus) as juicy and thick as possible to make the foetus grow there. If you then bleed it means that something has happened to the foetus (blastocist) and your body is thinking "Oh dear, I'm not pregnant anymore, so now I must get rid of this lining and hence, you menstruate. But typically this blood is thick-ish like menstruation blood. Was your bleeding light and bright red? Because that could have been a little cut or something else in your v____al area just below the cervix, not to do with the foetus at all. Another question for you? Was this your first pregnancy? If so, remember that one out of three pregnancies terminate before three months. DON'T be discouraged if you have miscarried, at least now you know you can conceive, so that is no longer a concern. Good luck, I will pray for you. My best friend just miscarried and she is very sad. You are not alone if this did happen to you! But go see your doctor as soon as you can.

kat - January 14

was it real havey bleeding-needs to know?

Yes it was and I was cramping really bad.

same prob - January 14

I didn't get a chance to go back to the doctor. But I just had this feeling that I was pregnant you know? And I was gonna wait a lil while til I went back to the doctor and then my period came on and so I figured you know I guess I wasn't but it was very unsual like I said and I bled a lot heavier than usual and there was something eles besides pee and blood clots in the toilet. (Sorry to be so gross)

Emerelda - January 14

Needs-to-know (I feel like I'm addressing a red indian! :-)) Like Dances-with-wolves!) did you read the article on the website that we're on right now, under Pregnancy Topics, under Pregnancy Loss? That's quite informative about miscarriage.

ha ha! Yeah I looked at the website and it helped a lot! : )

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?