Miscarriage -pg114014061718

12 Replies
angelinakai - February 16

Well, I got an ultrasound on Tuesday and the dr called me today and asked me to come into the office so that he could talk to me about my results. He told me that he thinks i had a miscarriage. i tested + for the test but I am not pg. i dont know if any of your remember me complaining about my previous dr but i had a really horrible pain last month and went to see my dr and he told me not to worry about it... he didnt even give me a check up or anything. so, that could have been my m/c bc i started bleeding shortly after that and have huge blood clots... i have never had blood clots before. for those of you who have had a m/c, did you continue to have really bad cramps after it happened? please share your experiences with me if you dont mind. I'm so p___sed at my previous dr for not taking my pain seriously.... but i have a new dr and he is wonderful.

lisalou - February 16

I once lived with a nurse who said that painful cramping could be a sign of miscarriage. Take care

LN030905 - February 16

Oh Angelinakai, Im so sorry to hear that!!! Ill be praying for you!!! God Bless

Lin - February 16

Angelinakai, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! <<Big hugs to you!>> I know this is probably not a good thing to hear at this time, but I don't think you can really blame your doctor. Many women experience bad cramps at the beginning of a pregnancy and are just fine. I don't think there's really much they can do for it, and there's usually not much to worry about until you start bleeding. I totally understand your anger, but in all fairness, I don't think there's much he could have done at that point.

spammy4145 - February 17

hey angelinakai, I too had a m/c just this past may.. I had the normal cramping for the first 5 weeks, they said it was nothing to be concerned about unless there was bleeding, well 6weeks and 2 days i began to pa__s tiny blood clots but everything seemed ok so they sent me home. 2 days later my cramping increased significantly more like af cramping but more intense. I cramped that bad all day and than that night i pa__sed the pregnancy tissue.. My body continued to cramp for a few days until it had pa__sed all the tissue. I chose not to have a d&c so my uterus had to contract(as if in labor) to pa__s all the remaining tissue. You can cramp as long as it takes for your body to pa__s the tissue. My doc said it can take days, weeks, even months. It depends on your body. I do hope this helps you and gives you some answers.

Deb - February 17

Wow...I'm so sorry to hear about that. I'm sure there's nothing I can say to make you feel better, but I want you to know that you are in my prayers. We are thinking of you and would love to have you come chat with us again. We just changed the Valentine's thread to "St Patty's BFP's please".

krob - February 17

on angelinakai how horrible for you I am so sorry for your miscarriage and how you had to find out My htoughts are with you and as Deb says you are always welcome with us

mtnla__s - February 17

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your next one proves to be a sticky one.

LS - February 17

I'm so sorry for your loss.

rissy15 - February 18

angelinakai, im so sorry! its a hard thing to go through. i just m/c 2 weeks ago exactly. thats tuesday before i started to bleed lightly more like spotting and friends said thats no danger because that happens to a lot of pp, i was only 4-5 weeks along. then saturday i had really bad cramping and pa__sed huge blood clots. i went back to the doc then and they gave me another preg test and it came back negative. i never had a d&c done because i pa__sed everything already. i dont have any cramping anymore just that day but i have been bleeding very lightly since then. its been 19 days now which is ridiculous. i cant wait till it stops. they say sometimes it can lasts up to 45 days just depending! i hope its not that long for me esp. since i wasnt very far along. i was planning on ttc again right away but i jut got engaged on valentines day and we decided after this whole ordeal we will wait until after the wedding to ttc again which isnt until sept 15 2007 so i have plenty of time to recover from this, get healthy and hopefully do everything right next time. but good luck to you if you ttc again or not! God Bless!

JuJu - February 19

Angelinkai- So sorry to hear about your m/c - I have had an m/c too. I found the 'pregnancy loss/miscarriage" forums on this site to be a great support, especially during the first month of trying to make sense of what happened.

Jen73 - February 19

Sorry sweetie:( Praying for another BFP and healthy pregnancy as soon as possible. (((HUGS))))

angelinakai - February 19

thanks everybody for all of your support... i really appreciate it. it really didnt hit me until friday night and i just got really depressed. but i still feel very pg so im going to get a second opinion. i think that the dr could have missed something on the ultrasound bc i took a pg test friday night and it was wayy darker than it was when i took the first one.. right before the ultrasound. so, im not giving up yet. im sorry for all of you that have had to go through this and pray that those of you who havent never will. it sux. but thank all of you so much for the support.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion