Mood Swings -pg113219270618

6 Replies
Molly - November 16

i've been really irritable lately...it seems like everything my bf does is really annoying - just all the sudden. i've been having other pg signs and i'm late, but i was just wondering if having mood swings and being touchy can be a symptom??

RMT - November 16

Cerainly mood swings can be a sign. Your hormones are changing so much that your moods are substical of going right along with it. What other signs are you having?

Molly - November 17

My other signs have been headaches...weird ones that i wake up with every morning and then come and go all day, nausea...vomited 3 times in last week and a half (no fever), i've been feeling crampy like i should be starting my period...but i'm not, i've been eating much more than usual and i've also been really really tired. I dont know....i feel like i am, but i'm not sure. i'm afraid this could just be the result of starting the pill. i just started it 2 months ago...so i dont want to get my hopes up yet.....

Molly - November 18

Any one out there who can offer advice?!?!

Jen - November 28

Molly I can't offer advice, but I can say that I am so moody lately that my dh told me he was going to leave me if it keeps up (hehe). I know he won't but he said that all of a sudden I just changed and I've noticed it too, but i can't help it. I get so annoyed at the littlest things and I am NEVER like that. hmmm

am i a bad girlfriend - November 28

If I read you right, you said you just started the pill 2 months ago? I can tell you for myself, I had all the signs of pregnancy when I started the pill. Very bad ones, I was so moody I actually contemplated suicide. That’s probably why I can’t take the pill, but to answer your question, It can be from you taking the pill…

test - November 28

Have taken a test yet? You should. If you are late than you should alwas test.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion