Morning After Pill-pg110022853626

11 Replies
gena - November 11

How well does it work? Has anybody gotten pregnant after taking it? My LMP was October 29th and I had unprotected s_x on November 9th. I went to the health dept on November 10th and got the two pills. I am just so scared that I could have gotten pregnant even after I took the pill. Any advice would help

gena - November 11

please reply

becky - November 12

its very unlikey you will get pregnant but it happened to my friend jamie but she smokes alot of ciggarettes so i dont know if that had anythin to do with it

suzy - November 12

you should be fine - I have taken it several time in the past. Yous hould get some bleeding fairly soon (the pill works by breaking down the walls in the womb - the same thing that happens when your period starts) - if you don't go see the doctor. You should be fine though - don't worry.

Peaches - November 12

Well as you took it quite early you should be fine. The later you take it the least it will work!! but you too it the day after so u should be okay!! You know it can only work up to 72 hrs!!! But u are fine don't worry

gena - November 12

thanks a bunch

gena - November 13

anyone else???

Audrey - November 13

Suzy and Peaches are right, you took the pills in time and you should be starting a period within a few days. It might be a bit heavier than normal.

n - November 13

I took it 48 hours after unprotected s_x. I did not get pregnant. It did make me very sleepy and nauseaus for a couple of days. I started my period shortly after.

gena - November 16

I started my period this morning. thanks everyone

jjy - November 16

Here's my advice... use a condom and save yourself the agony. You can have more than just a baby on your hands next time.

h - November 16

I took it and did not get pregnant.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?