Movement -pg117392925914

3 Replies
JustStartingOut - March 14

Is it true your cervix moves during your month cycles? does it have anything to do with getting pregnant?

krissy2006 - March 15

yes it moves from being high during your fertile time to low just before, during and sometimes after your period. However it is somewhat difficult, especially in the beginning to recognize high and low as everyone's high and low is a bit different. :) if yoiu are pregnant your cervix should remain high almost out of reach

LIN - March 15

I just want to clarify something about that last statement. While it is true that the cervix eventually goes high during pregnancy, that often doesn't occur until as late as the 8th week or so. In addition, the cervix can remain high throughout the latter half of your cycle all the way until the morning af arrives. So the moral of the story is DO NOT try to use cervical position to determine if you're pregnant. It is not accurate at all and can drive you mad and cause lots of pointless frustration and heartache.

JustStartingOut - March 16

I am not trying to use it for that. I was just wonder cause i noticed it hurt to have s_x after my period was done for like 2 weeks, but then it stopped.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?