My Chart-pg116942215739

13 Replies
emtcutie1028 - January 21

Can you ladies look at my chart and tell me if it looks normal. Its my first chart, and for some reason FF cant determine when I o'd although a have had a lot of people tell me it was on CD23. Should I take a test in the next few days or do you think my temps will go down for AF?? thanks home/17d1f5

VenusdiMilo - January 21

How long are your cycles?

they are around 42 days...39-42 days

VenusdiMilo - January 21

Well, I’m no expert at this but I would say the 23rd looks just about right based on your cycle length. So, you would have another 6-7 days before AF. I could be wrong so if anyone else wants to add their two-cents please do so. Good luck and I’ll be stalking your chart :-)

thanks... anyone else have any input?

VenusdiMilo - January 21

You're welcome!! How long have you been TTC?

6 months...this is the first month "trying". But i think we are going to work on our relationship a little more before we really try again. If i am preg though then thats good... I am going to still temp tough until we try again in 6 months just so I get a feel for what my cycles are like.

VenusdiMilo - January 21

Sounds good. GL with everything!!

Thanks you too!

Megs - January 21

I too would agree that CD23 or even CD24 are your O dates based on your temps... Why FF Didn't even give you dotted crosslines, I don' tknow. You can override it and mark that as your O date though... Good luck!! I would say that if AF doesn't arrive within the next 5-8 days to test then.... Keep us updated!

Will do!

frozenfeet - January 21

I think that you Oed either cd 23 or 24. I see your temps are starting to go down, my did too and I got a BFP this month too. I'd hold out on testing and see what your temps do tomorrow. You can check out my chart if you want too....home/frozenfeet Good luck!

Your chart looks kinda similar to mine. I will let you know what my temp does in the morning when i check it. I have been having some pain on my right side, and lower back pain. Not sure if its AF...shes not supposed to be here for another 10 days though.

layni - January 22

I think you O'ed CD24..GL**

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?