My Friend-pg113050892818

8 Replies
kim - October 28

I write hear a lot to answer many ques.. Now I have a ques. I am not trying to concieve, but my friend just took a test and it was very faintly positive. It was a cheap test and had two windows, one should have a + sign and the other window should have a - sign in it for a positive result. A negative result is just a neg. sign in both windows. Her test definately showed a very faint + sign, but it was there. What do you all think? She has been trying to concieve for six years now, so this would be a blessing for her. But, now she has some very light spotting that comes and goes for the last 2 days, her last period was Sept. 8th. Do any of you beleive she is actually pregnant this time and what is the spotting?

kim - October 28

Anyone?

Em - October 28

I would have her go tot hte dr for a test. I am not familer w/ teh brand of test you describe but a pos is a pos. Also if it is close to thet time when she is due for af, alot of woman spot a liitle then. i would def have her call her doc. I don't want to scare you, or her, but I had some spotting and i ended up m/c. Others spot and it is fine, so have her call her dr.

kim - October 28

Thanks for your reply. When you miscarried did you have just spotting or pain with it? And did you ever bleed heavy or just spot? I am so sorry for your loss, hope you have better luck next time!!

Em - October 28

I only spotted pink, but it got pregressivly more over the course of the weekend. It started on Firday afternoon with a coupel episodes and then nothing until Sat evening and tehn Sunday and Mon it was worse. Still only pink, and mainly only when I wiped, but it was happening closer together. I found out that Monday the baby had no heartbeat and my cervix was starting to dialate. But the doc was surprised I was not spotting more. I had to have a D&C done becasue he was safraid I woudlnot pa__s it on my own very well. I was 10 weeks. THat was in Aug. I am now 6 weeks preg again and I spotted once the day af was due, but already been to doc and he did two blood tests to check my hormone level. it trippled in two days. it should at least double so he was confindent that everything is okay, and I haven;t had anything since. I do have one dd, she is 15 months. I did not have any pain w/ the m/c until Mondya night after he told me I was trying to m/c. I think I wasn't leting myself feel the cramps until I knew it was definately happening. I have a good feeling about this pre, so keep your fingers crossed for me...

kim - October 28

Wow, Thank you and congrats! I will pray for you!! So far she has no pain just light spotting hope everything is ok.

Em - October 28

I hope everything is okay for her too. Keep me posted. Has she confirmed her pregnancy? If so, how far along is she?

kim - October 28

She has just taken 2 of the same kind of test and they were faintly positive. She would be 7 weeks going by her last period. She has an appointment the 31st.

Em - October 28

GOOD LUCK TO HER........

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?