Names-pg110920198618

24 Replies
M - February 23

I need boy names i have posted on others and not gotten a response.Thanks

MandyD - February 23

What kind of boy names....cla__sic/common names?

jb - February 23

i like cooper for a boy and jade for a girl

M - February 23

My first is named Caine i don't want anytthing to common.Thanksjb that's cute

M - February 23

Not sure about how cooper would sound though i want one of the names to be kevin after my husband and our last name begins with a c

s5 - February 23

Austin, Jesse, Cody, Peyton, Cole, Mason, hope some of these help, how far along are you?

M - February 23

only 8 wks that's silly asking already isn't it we have 1 daughter 1 son and we have a girl name picked out just not sure about the boy thanks.are u preg?

SugarPie - February 23

M: I love the name Caine. So fabby. That said, Carter is a great name, Ciaran (Gaelic), Ezra.. my s.o. and I have talked about the name Cary as a boy's name.

M - February 23

thanks sugarpie i started to t_tle this post to ur name but i saw you were in a few other conversations pretty deep.lol are u preg yet if so how far

M - February 23

most of the names i like begin with k or c my first is stacy caine stacy after my brother so that doesn't sound weird with our last name starting with c but kevin will be 1 of the names and that's too many c or k's.My little girl's name is mackenzi rhiann and we call her kenzi so we have the c and k thing going!

s5 - February 23

It is never to early to pick out names. 8 weeks congrats, how long were you when you found out. ?

lyla - February 23

Well if I have a boy, his name will be Jaydon or jaylon...maybe even jaydne. Not really sure but getting close. I also like Jacob, and Caleb. We are not sure on girl names yet. My daughters name is trinity. Hope I helped you in some way.

MandyD - February 23

Hey M - isn't trying to pick a name fun!? I do like Austin, Jayden & Mason that others have named...and here are some others that I like: Andrew, Braden, Dakota, Dallas, Emerson, Gage, Grayson, Harrison, Hunter, Landon, Parker, Riley, Sawyer, Schuyler/Skyler and Warner. I'm sure there are others I like, but can't think of at the moment...as I'm going through this 'braindead' stage right now! LOL Good luck to you M! BTW, I love all the other different names you've used - different is awesome!!!

maggie - February 23

my fav names are these for a girl i like: Maddison,kimberly,McKenzie, Emily... for a boy i like: Collin,Maddison, kaleb,maddox..... You can tell i like the M"s huh!

Lisa - February 23

How about Keegan, Addison, Kaiden, Kemp, Carter, Cedric, Colton, Corbin, Quinn, Zane, or Zander.

lyla - February 23

I just love Kaiden!!!!

trixie - February 23

i think i wud go for Joshua...its so cute

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?