Nausea-pg110768170329

5 Replies
worrywart - February 6

My friend has been nauseated and been vomiting for 3 straight days. I'm concerned that she's pregnant. She said she's not since she had two periods after she last had s_x. Both periods were a couple days or so late and the last one was short she said. Am I wrong in thinking she's pregnant?

Candee - February 6

Could she have a tummy flu? If you are that concerned for her - then buy her a pregnancy test.

worrywart - February 6

Thanks for replying Candee, what are the symptoms of a stomach flu? I want her to go to a doctor to check what she have but she doesn't have any medical insurance. I'm afraid she's going to get charge a lot for a checkup.

curious - February 6

does having two periods (after having s_x) guarantee that one is not pregnant?

B'Lana - February 6

Curious, no it does not. Worrywart, I had similar symptoms...and still do, however my period came in after 10 days late... So, I am going to the dr about stomach flu, simptoms- diareah, tummy ache, throwing up, feaver sometimes, headaches, backaches and pailness in skin... Other potential outcomes: she's overdosing with vitamins (a cooworker just had that), CO poisoning, this time of the year, when heat is on, it is a VERY LARGE POSSIBILITY, i tested mine- we are good, but I still feel nauseated for 3 weeks... I wish you and your friend luck!

curious - February 7

If it is not guarantee, is the chances of getting pregnant slim to none?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion