Nausea -pg119387294314

4 Replies
shishy - October 31

I am wondering if nausea is only in the morning or can some women experience it during any time of the day. I have it worse in the late afternoon and evening. Wont be able to tell if Im pregnant untill next week maybe, but Im just wondering? Also, do you have to vomit in order for you to have morning sickness, or are there some people who just get nausea, not vomiting? Sorry it was so long, thanks in advance

jezebel1018 - October 31

any time of the day shishy and no, you dont have to actually vomit to suffer from morning sickness

HopefullyDevoted - October 31

i get it in the morning and then late afternoon. if i eat carbs it usually goes away pretty quickly. i haven't vomitted just feel really sick -- like i have the flu that just won't go away....

shishy - October 31

Thanks for responding. I guess I have another question. With frequent urination, what does that feel like? Because what I am feeling is a tingleing sensation, not like normal when I have to go to the bathroom, I usually feel more pressure. This is just a tingley feeling right at the opening of the eurethra, sorry tmi.

shishy - October 31

Im getting really sik of haveing to pee all the time. Pee after I just get done peeing. Like i said, I wont be able to know if I am pg. But this is frustrating. Is there anything I can do to help it.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?