Need A Little Advice-pg121116034318

2 Replies
ladybug32 - May 18

this might be a little long sorry in advance.. my bf and i have been using the pull out method we are not trying to conceive but are not avoiding it and neither of us would mind having a little one just not trying at the moment. my cycles are very regular. i get it on the 1st everymonth and have been like this for years. in march we had s_x on the 16th and i got my period on time april 1st but it was lighter than usual and lasted for about 8 days and usually it last for 5 days. i took an hpt to just make sure and it was negative so i chocked it up to stress and moved on. well in april we had s_x pretty regularly and i got my period on the 28th of april which ok just a few days early no big deal but it was darker in color and really light not spotting per say but lighter than usual. my periods are usually 5 days with the 3rd and 4th day being very heavy. i was a little confused but thought ok my cycle is just changing. well my period ended on may 2nd and then on may 8th i went to the bathroom and noticed that i had heavy discharge with streaks of dark red blood in it (sorry tmi) almost like old blood so i put on a pad and when i got home a few hours later there was barely anything on pad and only once more when i wiped was there red then it was gone havent had it since. my next period wouldnt be due till may 28th or june 1st depending on if i stay on my usual schedule. we did have s_x several times before i spotted but i would think if it was from s_x the spotting it would have been right after the s_x or during. i spotted 3 days after that? i have had nauseau when i wake up in the morning for the last few weeks but i have not thrown up just feel sick to stomach when i smell certain smells such as coffee in morning and i love coffee,severe gas (sorry tmi), feel bloated and have been peeing alot. i have also had more headaches than usual not real bad once but the ones that are just achy feeling. also i have had some cramping not bad just very dull cramp pains. i did have one day a day or so ago when i had this pain it felt like it was right below my belly button radiating down to my va___a (sorry tmi again lol) have never had that before oh and one more thing i have been extremely tired to the point of exhaustion. usually i can stay up till atleast 11 or 12 then get up at 7 for work in the morning lately by 8 or so i am so exhausted i am in bed sleep for a good 8-9 hours and am still tired can barely get out of bed. i am on my feet all day and feel like i can barely move enough to do anything im so tired. dont know if that is a symptom or not.... i do have a son but he is now 9 years old with him and i really didnt have any symptoms with him but a missed period so not sure what to think of these..thanks in advance for taking the time to answer :)

Annabelle - May 18

Well, I am no expert, but it sounds to me like you are having pregnancy signs...I think the only thing to do is wait till your period is due and take a pregnancy test...maybe one of the early detection ones....I dont think there is really any other way to tell unless you were to go the the doctor and get a blood test, but again, I am no expert and it might be wise just to wait and see ifyour period comes....hope that helps a little and good luck!

ladybug32 - May 18

Thanks for your reply Annabelle, I will wait it out and see what happens.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?