Need Advice-pg114652396618

5 Replies
tas - May 1

i have been feeling weird now for the last couple of days and i am more tired then i have been for awhile. we had unprotected s_x on the 26th which is about 5 days ago. my af is due may 12. i just want to know if anyone could tell me maybe what is going on.

amethyst_dragonfly - May 1

What symptoms other than tiredness have you been experiencing?

Ta - May 1

I cant tell you why you are tired but I can tell you that I dont think you are tired because you are pregnant. Usually the signs of being pregnant dont happen until the few days before your missed period and often mimic PMS. This is because the horomone that is needed to help the baby develop hasnt yet started to be produced. However it is possable to still be pregnant. All u can do is wait it out until your period comes.

Lin - May 1

You probably just ovulated a couple days ago, so your symptoms are probably not pregnancy related. Symptoms don't normally show up until sometime after implantation.

tas - May 1

i ovulated on the 26th. so the ovulate kits said. so could there be a chance that i am pregnant? i haven't feel like my self. i know that it is to early to have signs from being pregnant. i hope that there is a good chance that i am pregnant since my son is 6 years old. i can't remember being pregnant. so i don't remember what happens or doesn't. so if someone can give me an idea. thanks all for responding

Emma2 - May 2

Unless you got pregnant from the previous cycle which I doubt because you probably got your period. I doubt your pregnant because it takes more than 5 days for it to happen. Good Luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?