Need An Opinion-pg112387917818

4 Replies
Sara - August 12

My husband came home for two weeks of R/R from Iraq. I didn't know until after he left that the few times we had unprotected s_x on and around my ovulation. It's 14 DPO and I get a little sick every time I eat and I am exhausted even after a good nights sleep, I wake up tired and sleep durring the day. I need an opinion because I get very paranoid when it comes to pregnancy.

AM - August 12

If you are that will be so nice esp if your husband is not around often and you seenhim around ovulation. it may have ment to be. Depending on the length of your cycle and this if you ahev a DPO for 18 days could be a good change. Get a test to be sure if you ahve gone past your period date. Good Luck.

Sara - August 12

Well I was suppose to start today. I tried taking the first response test and got negatives, but I've heard a lot of bad things about that test so Im going to give it a week.

AM - August 12

Good Luck. The longer you test past your period date the stronger the result. The HCG needs to build up.

Kim - August 12

Sara, if you can't stand to wait, try a test from the Dollar Store. They are more sensitive than a lot of the brand names....not to mention, they are cheap!! Good Luck!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?