Need Answers-pg109718695362

3 Replies
Steve - October 7

Hi, ive been sleeping with my girlfriend now for 7 months, everytime i have s_x with her my p__s aches and hurts afterwards. i dont know if there is a problem with me or anything, plus i have been having unprotected s_x with her as we are trying for a baby but i havent got her pregnant in 7 months and we have s_x about 3/4 times a week unless she is on her period. her stoomach has started shaping out but she still gets her periods. its been getting bigger over the past month or so. is it possible that she might be pregnant but having periods? also could you please give me ideas to what could be wrong with my p__s? or is she too tight? please reply

Viv - October 7

Does your p___s ache after you masturbate? Read ... http://www.chronicprostat_tis.com/girlfriend.html ... As for the pregnancy, perhaps she is pregnant, with no symptoms, and experiencing bleeding at period time - quite a coincidence, but just possible. It should be easily resolved with a home pregnancy test or a blood test. While you are at the pregnancy counter, I think you will see a sperm test kit.

Steve - October 9

thank you for your help. no it dosent ache after masturbation its just after s_x. i dont know if theres something wrong with me or my girlfriends too tight, i dont have any problems getting it up her its just after i have pulled it out it kills me. it dosent hurt during it either its just after. someone please help me

Steve - October 11

does anybody else have any ideas on this subject?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?