Need Some Help-pg12128637965

1 Replies
hoofprintz - June 7

This would be my first preg & I am 23 years old if that matters. I had ov. on the 1st, plenty of s_x in the days before & even on & after a lil bit. Ok, today I am 6dpo (not counting the day of ov., hope thats right) I have had cramping on & off since 4dpo. The brownish pinkish "implantation" spot (as in one small one) as expected at 5dpo. AF is not due to visit until the 13th (yes, I do have a short 26 day cycle, but it is VERY normal & on time not early or late & always has been). I woke up this morning about 6:30 as usual and an hour or so later I was doing my makeup standing there & it was like someone popped a little blood capsule or something, maybe a 1/2 teaspoon or something fresh blood just came out. Since then I have been taking it easy but have had almost clear/ pinkish with a little blood of discharge. I am still having the very light cramps, but this does not feel like my period really. Plus, it NEVER comes early. I am healthy, active, and walk several miles on a daily basis, taking my vitamins, eating healthy and everything. I don't smoke or drink either. Lets just say it wasn't my period, and if not, then what was this blood this morning which seems to be going away as the day wears on? Thanks and babydust :)

Grandpa Viv - June 8

Supposing you are getting pregnant, imagine the uterus trying to establish blood vessel connection with the blastocyte. If one of those efforts misses target, a little bleed might be expected - just a guess. Try not to worry about every little detail. If you start to get other early preg signs in the coming week, try a home test when a normal period is missed and a second a week later - first morning pee is best, Dollar Store tests are good value. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?