No Symptoms-pg111141889818

7 Replies
Tricia - March 21

I am now 2 weeks late and I have taken 5 tests-all positive-I'm excited but cautious. I really don't have any symptoms. I phoned my doctor but they won't see me until April because they can't do anything until I am 8-9 weeks. Is this normal? My husband and I have been trying for a few months and are both excited but we don't want to be disappointed. Do you think I am definitely pregnant?

best - March 21

of course you are pregnant, just be cautions so that you don't loose it...best of luck....is it your first?

Tricia - March 21

Yes it's my first-that's why I am so nervous! Thanks for your answer

Tricia - March 21

Is it normal that doctors won't see you until a certain week?

cara - March 21

I believe you are pregannt but i have never been before but I a would like to know the answer about doctors also...anyone????

best - March 21

I don't know if they cannot see you before but usually the first check is after 3 month..12 weeks, probably because the baby is too tiny to check and probably because a miscarriage happens mostly within this period, i am no really sure, but I remember with my first I was first seen after 3 month for my 12 weeks scan....:)

Jena - March 21

5 BFP's!?!?! You have to be prego!! I would try and talk the doctor into seeing you - or another one - becuase it's true, now is the "dangerous" time and you don't want to lose it - so in short, I think you are prego but would for sure try and see a doctor ASAP!!!

Liz - March 21

I never really had any symptoms til I was 8 or 9 weeks. Congrats!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?