No Symptoms-pg113090301018

14 Replies
Kara - November 1

Is it normal to not have any signs AT ALL and still be pregnant? wouldn't you have some kind of symptoms?? just curious, i'm 2 days late but feel normal, nothing out of the ordinary. thanks for any input. kara

AMS - November 1

i am currently 17pd and i had symptoms for about a week still no af but no symptoms

Shannon - November 1

Three weeks before my last peirod where kind of weird - I felt sick, had that metal taste in my mouth. And my period was only 3 days long this month. My period before that was 5 days late. I am not gaining any weight? I went up a jean size and my bras are getting smaller. But my b___sts aren't sore either. What do you think?

Kara - November 1

I'm sorry i'm new to this web site, what do the abbreviations 17pd and af mean. I hope that doesn't seem like a dumb question.

Shannon - November 1

Don't worry i am lost too! I know af = aunt flow - your period . 17pd? I am not sure

Kara - November 1

Thanks Shannon. I feel better. I feel like i'm reading rocket science or something. I'm sure i'll catch on .i've had headaches, and a sore throat, but no b___st tenderness, I'm afraid to get my hopes up or read into things to much, I might just have a sore throat because of the cold weather were having or something. kara

Shannon - November 1

I know - I am afraid to get my hopes up - which is why I haven't taken a test - I am scared of the yes and scared of the no.

TO KARA - November 2

DPO-days past ovulation

Shannon - November 2

Update - Took at test (from the dollar store) it said neg. I don't know - I have had many weird things going on. .. You think its wrong?

J. - November 2

Has AF showed yet Kara? How regular are you? Is being a couple of days late normal for you or is it something that has never happened? It all really depends on your cycle, when you had unprotected s_x and when you ovulated.....

Kara - November 2

according to my ovulation calendar we had s_x on my most fertile days and i am regular my period should start november 6th, of course I hope it doesn't. it just seems weird that if I am pregnant right now I should have some symptoms , right??? I don't feel anything. maybe a little tired, but no nausea or b___st tenderness at all. Normally I have horrible cramps 10 days prior to my period but so far none. aghhhhhhh, I just want to be pregnant so bad.

Deb - November 2

I just got my BFP today and don't really have any symptoms. Don't worry, if AF is late it is a good sign. Some people take longer than others to show a positive on a home pregnancy test. I was lucky and got mine at 12 days past ovulation. Keep testing every couple of days, and you might want to try some different tests as well since some tests are more sensitive than others.

Kara - November 2

what does bfp stand for? my period isn't late yet, I just thought I would have some symptoms if i am indeed pregnant.

Deb - November 2

BFP stands for big fat positive (on the home pregnancy test) And no you don't have to have symptoms to be pregnant. Look at me! I think a lot of people imagine symptoms because they want to be pregnant so bad, but really symptoms should not start until after your body has had time to produce HCG which is after the egg implants at 6 - 12 dpo.

kara - November 3

course you can still be pregnant and not have no sypmtoms. u couldnt even tell my friend was pregnant till she was for months and she had no sickness wat so ever so gud luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?