Not Sure If I Should Say Something To Him Yet

3 Replies
b - February 1

was at the doc's today for a blood pg test. should i tell my hunny now or wait till i know for sure. I'm not sure what would be the best thing to do, I know he should know, but i dont want to get him worried or exciting, then find out it was nothing, any kind of answer would be great thanks

 

S Lynne - February 1

Hi there! I was in the same situation a couple of months ago... I was not certain on whether or not I should tell my boyfriend about the possibility of being pregnant. Against the advice of my friends who told me not to say anything to him, I told him. I felt that he had the right to know as the possible father of a baby; I felt wrong taking tests and making appointments without him knowing. I would say to talk to him about it. ;)

 

N - February 1

I think you should evaluate why you haven't told him up to now. Are you scared of what he might say? How he might react? Has there been a situation like this before? Only you know him, do you think he would want to know that there is a chance you could be? If you are comfortable with him and the situation then tell him and don't forget to tell him why you haven't said anything up to this point. He may want to be with you through this phase of uncertainty.

 

Lael - February 1

I would go ahead and tell him and if its neg. then you can keep trying! :) thats the fun part! GOOD LUCK!

 

ADD A COMMENT:


You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Sign Up Here!


Already a member?
Please login below.





Forgot your password?
Need Help?