Not Sure If Pregnant -pg119455714452

6 Replies
piker13 - November 8

My husband and I are trying for our 2nd child. With that said I should be expecting my period today, but have some signs of being pregnant and I just feel like I am pregnant. Last week I was experiencing nausea, headaches, was soo tired. This week it has gone away, but am experiencing other things: I am soo bloated and it looks like I have gained weight around my tummy. I have taken 2 at home pregnancy tests, both neg. What to do, help????

nickay - November 8

Well, I feel for you i truly do. Same boat here, last week feeling sick, tired, then went away, took 5 HPT (spending half of my salary) and all Negitive, seemed to gain weight, but then again im not dieting... I am 7 days past my AF.. (Period)... so im taking a test again in the morning... please everyone pray for me.. it has been a long time waiting..

piker13 - November 8

It really sucks to wait all this time, I can't imagine waiting as long as you have. Are you at all feeling ga__sy or bloated and eating a lot (apparently)??

Tracirules - November 8

I'm in the same boat too! I have been feeling horrible for the past 3 weeks, I'm bloated, lightheaded, dizzy, feel like i could vomit, ga__sy, my b___bs started hurting today and i have light bleeding.... Any ideas?

Grandpa Viv - November 8

Don't any of you start giving up until you are testing negative when your periods are 2 weeks late. For some it takes even longer than that. Good luck!

piker13 - November 9

I just took a "digital" test and it came back positive! Is there such a thing as a false-positive? How accurate are these tests?

Grandpa Viv - November 9

There are rarely false positives. Not peeing more or having lotion discharge? Start taking prenatal vitamins. Test again in a week to double check. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?