Not Sure What To Think-pg112716902618

4 Replies
amy w - September 19

hi ladies...i have taken a break from this site, since i thought that i was getting a little too crazed with ttc...however i am now about 5 days late for af, so it prompted me to come back. i just had an HSG done at the end of august...so i called my ob, and asked if that could delay my af, and they said that it isnt likely. so far i have taken two hpt's and they have both been negative. i have no real signs of getting af...i just have cramps in the morning, and i swear that 'this is the day' each morning when i wake up, but NOTHING, also, i have been having really bad back pains at night, that it wakes me up. i also have slight pains at night, and it prompts me to think that i am going to get af in the morning as well, but of course still nothing. i know that 5 days isnt all that late, but i havent ever felt like this before, i have no real signs of af coming either, no sore br___ts, nothing. i am quite tired in the afternoons, and quite short tempered as well. but other than that, nothing to really indicate af or pregnancy. i want to test again, but i also think that i should wait a little longer until i do...i figure that if i dont get af by next week sometime, then i will test again, i guess that i am just asking to see what you all think, or if any of you have experianced this and found out they were in fact pregnant. also if i am, should i be concerned that i am not having any signs? this waiting is killing me, so i hope that i can chat with some of you! thanks!

A - September 19

Maybe you should wait a little bit longer to test. I have heard some similar stories on this site where the person didnt find out they were pregnant until they were 2 weeks late or so. I am 4 dpo, and am having bad headaches which started last night. I am also getting little bumps on my nipples that I didnt have before. The center tip of my nipple is white, too, but I dont know if that is a sign. Have you ever been pregnant before? I never have and am a little confused on what are symptoms and how soon they can show up?

amy - September 19

hi a! yes i have been pregnant before, 2 times in fact, but unfortunatly they both ended in miscarriage. the first time, i didnt notice anything differant, but the second time, i had really bad headaches, and i was always nauseas (sp). i had signs show up like 9 days after i concieved, but didnt find out until i was 6 weeks pregnant, i did have bumps on my nipples as well, and they hurt super bad, and were much fuller. keep me posted on what you find out, and i will do the same, good luck to you!

A - September 19

You too! I'm glad to hear that someone else has had these symptoms. My head feels like it is going to explode, and my nipples are freaking me out with the bumps and sensitivity. It is all very strange. All I can do is wait. Good luck!

amy - September 19

ahh...waiting...i hate that part the most! i have taken two tests like i said earlier, but i am really hoping that i just tested too soon! this has been a really hard road for me with one negative test after another, so i hope this is it! we will see, if i get another negative at this point, i will be ok, i know that i have low progesterone, so i am happy to know that it can be corrected with clomid, and i have laproscopic scheduled for oct 6th, so we will see what to do from there, however, i would be much happier if i dont have to go through all of that lol. i will for sure keep you posted! good luck to you too!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?