Not Sure Whats Going On -pg111333341918

2 Replies
christine - April 12

hi ladies, i was here last month around this time. im so confused. i usually have a normal period, except last month af was 10 days late [took 4 test, all neg] this month af was 10 days later than last months. so im looking at a 41 day cycle here. this last month me and hubby babydanced on my fertile days [according to 41 day cycle] and today im bleeding, but light. all day bleeding, no clots yet. but im cramping like crazy. if it is implanation bleeding, would cramps normally be involved??? i know i need to take an hpt, just curious as to anyones input.

jojo - April 12

cramps are not usually a good sign with bleeding, if you are pregnant.

christine - April 12

its very light bleeding. like i used a tampon just bc i dont have a pad around, and its showing on the tampon but nothing when i urinate and spotting when i wipe. i forgot to add also that last week i got sick, so im not sure if it was bc of that but ive been feeling like i need to vomit but it wont come out, sort of gagging. i also noticed stretch marks on my b___sts and i have stretch marks on my side from when i miscarried, but im noticing dark veins on my side also. does this help anything??

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?